Invisalign Teen Treatment in The Woodlands, TX
It is estimated that 75% of teenagers experience issues while their adult teeth are growing in. Teens are already self-conscious, so the idea of having a mouth full of metal braces is not desirable. The invisible quality of Invisalign Teen makes it ideal for anyone who does not want other people to see that they are trying to straighten their teeth. Invisalign Teen helps reduce the social stigma associated with wearing braces.
As teens age, it can sometimes take longer to adjust crooked teeth. One of the benefits of Invisalign Teen is that it can reduce the amount of time necessary to fully straighten the teeth. Clear aligners have become the go-to solution for teens needing orthodontic treatment, but don’t want to wear traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign Teen
- Aesthetic Appeal – Custom-crafted, clear plastic invisible aligners are virtually impossible for others to detect. This eliminates the embarrassment of traditional metal braces.
- Treatment Motivation – Tiny indicators are built into the Invisalign Teen trays to track whether the trays are being worn correctly and as frequently as prescribed. This produces better results more quickly and boosts cooperation.
- Good Investment – Invisalign understands that younger patients may misplace their belongings. Therefore, six replacement aligner trays are offered with Invisalign Teen.
- Versatile Orthodontic Treatment – A wide variety of malocclusions can be successfully treated with Invisalign Teen, ranging from mild dental issues to more severe conditions.
- Convenience – Unlike the process with traditional metal braces, fewer office visits are required when wearing Invisalign.
- Freedom to Enjoy Food – Because Invisalign is removable, young people can enjoy their favorite foods without any restrictions.
- Maintain Oral Health – It is easy to maintain proper oral hygiene practices because Invisalign Teen can be removed for twice daily teeth brushing and flossing.
- No Irritation – Since there are no brackets or wires to dig into the soft tissue, there is no risk of mouth damage or irritation.
- Improved Quality of Life – Some kids find it difficult to play a musical instrument or participate in sports when wearing traditional braces. With Invisalign Teen, this is never a problem. Simply remove the clear aligner trays when you need to do so.
Other Invisalign Treatments
Invisalign treatments are also available for adults. A confident smile is beneficial for everyone, especially someone who interacts with people frequently, such as a retail worker, customer service agent or greeter.
Schedule an Appointment
To learn more about Invisalign Teen, contact us and speak with our board-certified orthodontist in The Woodlands, TX, Dr. Kendra Pratt. Or schedule an appointment and get your treatments started today!