Invisalign Treatment in The Woodlands, TX
For teens and adults, Invisalign braces can be a great alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign uses a system of clear aligner trays to move teeth without any wires or brackets. This is a good option for anyone who wants a straighter smile, but is also concerned with the aesthetics of traditional metal braces.
If you’re looking for a certified Premier Preferred Provider of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in the Woodlands, Conroe, and Magnolia, Texas areas, may we introduce you to our orthodontist, Dr. Kendra Pratt. She has 15 years of experience with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, and would be happy to discuss your potential treatment with you.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign aligners fit flush against your teeth, so there are no sharp edges or protruding bits to irritate the inside of your mouth.
- Invisalign is unnoticeable to the naked eye, providing a natural look.
- You can remove your aligner trays to eat and clean your teeth, which makes them much easier to keep clean and care for than metal braces.
- There are no wires or brackets involved.
- At the start of your treatment, you can see a projected image of how your teeth will look when treatment is complete.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Your Invisalign aligner trays must be worn 20-22 hours a day in order to see results. That means you can remove them to eat or for special occasions, but you have to remember to put them back in. This removal makes cleaning your teeth a snap compared to traditional braces. Our team will make sure you have all the instructions you need to care for your Invisalign aligners.
Invisalign is great for both teenagers and adults who want to straighten their teeth without making major sacrifices in their lifestyle. While Invisalign might not be suited for everyone, it’s worth asking your orthodontist whether the aligner system will work for you.
For Invisalign in The Woodlands, TX area, give Dr. Pratt a call. Our office is open weekdays and we are happy to answer any questions you have about Invisalign cost, care, and treatments. Visit our website for more information about our office in The Woodlands. We also provide treatment to residents the in Magnolia, Montgomery, and Conroe, TX areas. Contact us online or at 281-367-0050 to schedule an appointment today!