April 29, 2020
Dear Patients and Families,
We are happy to announce that we will be reopening our doors on May 1st. We are so excited to be able to see our patients again! We would like everyone to know that the health and safety of our patients, team members, and community is of utmost importance to us.
We have established new protocols and are following the guidelines that the ADA has developed on the proper protective equipment recommended in order to practice during this pandemic and minimize the risk of virus transmission.
As always, we follow OSHA guidelines for infection control. In addition to our already stringent disinfecting and sterilization procedures, we are enacting the following protocols as we continue our efforts to keep everyone safe.
- To comply with our state’s social distancing guidelines, we are asking that only patients in active treatment enter the office. Parents and siblings are asked to wait in the car to limit the number of persons inside of the building.
- If you are a new patient, we request that only one parent accompany the minor.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands thoroughly upon entering and exiting the office.
- We will be pre-screening patients with a questionnaire to fill out prior to your appointment. Please look in your email for this questionnaire as it is required prior to your appointment if you/your child is to be treated.
- If you or a family member are not feeling well, have had a fever in the last 48 hours, have shortness of breath, a cough or have traveled outside the U.S. in the last 14 days we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Patients who come into the office showing signs of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
Upon reopening, we hope you can understand that we will be unable to maintain our previous schedule. Appointments will be limited, due to being spread out and staggered. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time.