The teenage years are a pivotal time of life. It is important to fit in with the crowd and find ways to feel secure. Invisalign Teen helps reduce the negative social stigma associated with wearing braces. Clear aligners have become the go-to solution for teens that need orthodontic treatment but don’t want to wear traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign Teen
- Aesthetic Appeal – Custom-crafted of clear plastic invisible aligners is virtually impossible for others to detect. This eliminates the shame of having to wear braces.
- Treatment Motivation – Tiny indicators are built-in to reveal that the Invisalign Teen trays are being worn correctly, and as frequently as prescribed. This produces better results more quickly and boosts cooperation.
- Good Investment – The Invisalign Teen manufacturer understands that youngsters are often careless with their belongings. Therefore, six replacement aligner trays are offered with Invisalign Teen.
- Versatile Orthodontic Treatment – A wide variety of malocclusions can be successfully treated with Invisalign Teen ranging from mild dental issues to more severe conditions.
- Convenience – Unlike the process with traditional metal braces, fewer office visits are required when wearing Invisalign Teen.
- Freedom to Enjoy Food – Because Invisalign Teen is removable, young people can enjoy their favorite foods without any restrictions.
- Maintain Oral Health – It is easy to maintain proper oral hygiene practices because Invisalign Teen can be removed for twice daily teeth brushing and flossing.
- No Irritation – Since there are no brackets or wires to dig into the soft tissue, there is no risk of mouth damage or irritation.
- Improved Quality of Life – Some kids find it difficult to play a musical instrument or participate in sports when wearing traditional braces. With Invisalign Teen, this is never a problem. Simply remove the clear aligner trays when you need to do so.
To learn more about Invisalign Teen, contact our board-certified orthodontist in The Woodlands, TX, Dr. Kendra Pratt, today!